- Payment by credit or debit card – We do not accept American Express.
- One additional form of ID, e.g. utility bills, council tax bill or a bank statement must be shown (dated within 3 months).
- Aged between 25 – 72 (further restrictions may apply)
- Drivers must be over 21 years old. Drivers aged 21-25 will incur a young driver surcharge of £10.00* per day
- You must have held your licence for over 1 year for insurance purposes.
- All foreign drivers licences must be produced with a valid Passport / ID card.
- All customers on vacation must produce their return confirmation or E-ticket.