- Payment by credit or debit card – We do not accept American Express.
- 2 forms of ID, e.g. utility bills, council tax bill or a bank statement must be shown (dated within 3 months).
- Aged between 23 – 72 (further restrictions may apply)
- Drivers aged 23 and 24 will incur a young driver surcharge of £10.00* per day
- You must have held your licence for over 2 years for insurance purposes.
- All foreign drivers licences must be produced with a valid Passport / ID card.
- All customers on vacation must produce their return confirmation or E-ticket.
Hirer needs to have held a driver's licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Aged between 23 – 75
- Driver's aged between 75 - 79 require insurance clearence
- Driver's aged between 23 - 24 vehicle engine size limits
- No more than 6 penalty points under 5 years and no bans under 5 years
- No more than 1 accident within the last 3 years
All UK licence holders must go on to the DVLA website within 21 days of your reservation and create a share code
All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months